Background and Candidate Checks
Routine background and applicant checks before hiring new employees protect your company from incalculable risks. Their key personnel diagnostic findings let you identify the mindset of your applicants, promote positive motivation and prevent negligent hiring of unsuitable employees. On the other hand, careful investigations into white-collar crime or breaches of compliance guidelines help you to counter the dangers to corporate value and good reputation.
Diligence in the Selection of Applicants
In view of the negative developments in the global, European, and German security situation, companies and their HR managers must ask themselves the fundamental question of whether everything is being done in the course of recruitment procedures and ongoing employment relationships to avert damage to employees, corporate values and corporate reputation. This applies not only to the defense against the threat of terrorism, but also against the background of espionage, fraud and other white-collar crime.
RiskWorkers' applicant checks protect your company from black sheep so that the workforce reaches its optimal productivity. The pre-employment checks uncover unsuitable applicants so that they do not find their way into your company in the first place. At the same time, they reveal the motivational potential that, if skillfully exploited, will enable you to achieve the best performance from your employees.
So what needs to be done? What basic questions need to be answered?
- What does the review process look like today? What can be optimized?
- Is the submission of a police clearance certificate sufficient to see if the candidate is really 'clean'?
- Does the professional background correspond to the truth?
- Do the school and work certificates and degrees submitted correspond to the facts?
- Can former colleagues confirm the accuracy of the information?