First aid in remote regions
Conventional emergency service structures do not operate in many countries. If a medical emergency should occur, the infrastructure needed to look after the injured person is missing and there is no immediate access to the emergency services as we understand them. Someone to help on the spot is required – the closest person to the accident site and who has received realistic and practical training. The training is specially designed to meet the client’s requirements. The training modules are extremely realistic and practice-based. They deal with the particular challenges encountered in the preclinical care of emergency victims under difficult conditions.
The training plan:
The training enables you to provide on the spot assistance in medical emergencies and to save lives. Our training courses deal with the challenges encountered in the preclinical care of emergency victims under difficult conditions.
- The ability to quickly assess the seriousness of the wound or injury, examining the victim using the MARCHGON algorithm
- Familiarity with measures to stem bleeding, particularly under special conditions
- Measures to prevent and treat shock including peripheral vein access and intraosseous
- Familiarity with measures to unblock the airway and keep it open, including the use of
nasopharyngeal and laryngeal tubes
- Extensive care for wounded persons with traumatological injury patterns
- Familiarity with the basic principles of wound treatment and dressings
- Familiarity with the expected injury/wound patterns
- Skilled transfer of the patient to medical personnel; dealing with medical dressings and
Please contact us for a quotation to meet your exact requirements.